Please call us so that we can provide you with specific information about your case, very precise information about which documents you need.

In general, the following documents are required:

  • Passport or identity card

  • For non-EU citizens: residence permit, Schengen visa or entry stamp

  • Extended registration certificate from the Bürgeramt

  • EVT. Certificate of solubility (if available).

  • If divorced / widowed, final divorce decree / death certificate

  • Birth certificates of SHARED children

How soon would you like to get married? See our marriage packages.

Call us